Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Why isn't my breakfast consistent ...

While I was going thru one of the blogs of a dear friend...I discovered a small part of myself...which I had never consistently realised...

I love the varied tastes of mangoes when they are in season…even my daily breakfast has a different taste everyday…And this change is refreshing…

let me think aloud:

I eat bread omelets on 95% of my days for breakfast.

1. Every day the eggs are different because they are from different chickens and are at various levels of decomposition…

2. The heat and the quantity of oil and other ingredients during preparation are different each day.

3. Even the breads are different depending on the availability in the bakery…

I ignore all these and still love the bread omelets…Probably it has got something to do with the Focal point of observation. if one focuses on the details, the big picture is blurry and if one focuses on the big picture, the details are blurry- so in, photographic parlance, one needs to get the right depth of field for the matters so that both the Big picture and the details are in the right mix and balance each other. here one does some compromises…

Link to my friend's blog here...
http://rsdheeraj.wordpress.com/2009/03/26/practice-makes-a-man-perfect-a-quick-slice-of-life-%e2%80%93-part-3/#comment-97

1 comment:

  1. Sudhansu,
    Good that you posted this. Time for me to think aloud on a diferent beat - life presents itself to us in a variety of hues - pleasant and unpleasant (if these words really mean anything).

    What we get after going through (a learning from) all of these is a panoramic view which we can savor and put to good use in the future.

    The big picture is this variety of experiences you go through and how much you learn from them.

    ~ Dheeraj

    ReplyDelete